Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tanya and Mike's family



Yeah, I get to photograph the whole family this time! It was really cold out, so we had to be quick. They let me take them to an "architectural background" as well, which is a nice change from the nature. Ypsilanti, Michigan has some surprisingly fun areas of town. Doesn't it look classy? I love it. We tried to stay warm unsuccessfully, but still managed to get some good shots out of the session. The girls are little angels and I was able to bribe them with a little yummy surprise. I gave the pictures my fun "creamy" tone and color.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I love this. They look so great! Can you photoshop my family into that picture, cause heaven knows we ain't gettin one that good. I love the setting. It is so classy and, I don't know, newspaper editor looking. Did that make sense? I love it. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete