Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reviews from customers/friends

In general:
*Jacob and I are so glad we randomly found your webpage one day.  It has been such a blessing to have you with us during our special day and before.  We have absolutely loved working with you and will guarantee that we will call you back if we ever need a photographer again!  Many many many thanks and blessings, (Stephanie and Jacob.)
*Your blog is beautiful and your photography is delicious. It looks like you are keeping super busy! (Jill)
*I couldn't help but take a look at some of those pics on your blog, and all I can say is "WOW!" You are awesome!! When can you come back and do our family portraits?? We've never had them done before cuz I hate the way I look in pictures, but I'm thinking that if anyone could capture me looking good, it would be you! :-) (HeatherM.)
*The pictures look great! ...I can't wait to see them all. Thanks for taking such beautiful wedding pictures! (Shane)
*Wow! We loved Susanna's bridal photos. They looked like they would go in a magazine! (Susanna's Sister)

In response to awards:
*Congratulations Rachel!! You absolutely deserve it and I'm so glad you're being recognized for your fabulous work. You take such beautiful and amazing pictures!! You are so talented girl! (Bernice)
*I am soooo proud of you! You are amazing. I just looked through the most recent pictures on your blog, and how it makes me miss everyone and you guys! SOOO MUCH! You make me laugh-- you love those babies. Oh how I wish I could just fly there and have you photograph this new little one coming in 2 weeks or less. What am I going to do without you?! ...We have our pictures hanging on our walls, and you wouldn't believe how many people comment on all the photos-- how beautiful they are, and they wonder who took them. Practically all of them were taken by you!!!!! (Kelli)
*That is awesome and your pictures are always very beautiful and artistic. Reminds me of 7th grade. You know, the year you wrote a poem for me in three minutes that won "honorable mention" in the school contest. You were always blessed with a very artistic view and it seems you've put your talents to good use in your career. (Stephanie)
*That is SO exciting!! You definitely deserve that award. I am always in awe of the beautiful work you do.
*Congrats! That is SO fantastic. And wow - I just looked through your last few posts and they are absolutely phenomenal (sp??).Rachel, you honestly amaze me. (Lynnie)
*Congrats!! You deserve it! - you are an awesome photographer!(KT)
*Congratulations Rachel! I just love your photography and once again find myself wishing that you lived here in Utah. Everything you do is so beautiful! I was showing Brian your blog the other day bemoaning how cute your everyday pictures of your kids are. I'm jealous! I hope you're having a great summer!
*Congratulations! I just love your work. (Cynthia)
*Congrats! Very nice photos on your blog. (Pat)
*I checked out your professional blog this morning and your pics are amazing! Congrats on the award and all I have to say is ... when are you coming out to Pokey to take our picture? (HeatherG.)
*I always knew you were a genius....now when did you say you were coming out to visit? hee hee. (Monique)

No comments:

Post a Comment