Friday, June 12, 2009

An Elegant Wedding



A closer view.... mmmmm!


Her beautiful accessories!




This day was full of adventure and beautiful high-class style for the wedding couple. Unfortunately, I can't show you how drop-dead gorgeous the bride looked, due to her religious reasons. I will say though, that she was so genuine and pleasant that it made my job easy.

I am happy to post a few of the delicate details ....
Wow, I absolutely loved the experience photographing this Muslim wedding.

2 comments:

  1. You did a spectacular job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information shared about this wedding and these are amazing pictures of the wedding. Few months ago, I arranged my brother’s engagement party at one of the excellent wedding venues. Experienced photographer was hired. It was a lovely wedding and we enjoyed there a lot.

    ReplyDelete