Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Christine & Phil


Above: I was experimenting with a little HDR effect.



A closer view...




Here are just a few of my favorites. This wedding couple had so much personality...sarcastic to the core. They had me laughing so often I wondered who was supposed to be making who laugh?
Their beautiful outdoor wedding began at the Matthaei Botanical Gardens with an intimate ceremony and was followed by the reception held on gorgeous family property. It was a pleasure photographing this wedding...I mean, look how gorgeous the bride looks in that knock-out dress!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    You did an amazing job with our wedding! We love these pictures! I cannot wait to see the rest. I have some friends who just got engaged and want your info :)

    Thank you so much again!!!

    Christine & Phil

    ReplyDelete